Sunday, April 15, 2012

A New Reviewer!



The blog has been quiet lately for a variety of personal reasons, but that will be changing! I've said before that I'd love to have a co-blogger here at The Bookish Type, and my wishes have been granted. My lovely, real-life friend Brittany is coming on board!

Brittany and I have known each other since we were 11 or 12, when we met at an engineering camp. Now we're both graduating English majors. It happens.

We like a lot of the same things (Orlando Bloom, Gilmore Girls, Starbucks... books, obviously) and a lot of different ones (she likes snow and, after 4 years living in New England, I will never like snow again), so it's a perfect match. She reads more high fantasy than I do, and I read more YA than she does. I think this will expand the range of what gets reviewed here, and also help keep the blog active and the review pile under control. I cannot tell you guys how excited I am to have her on board. She's awesome and I know you'll love her.

She'll probably be popping up to introduce herself, either in a post or on the About Us page. Keep an eye out for Britt's first review, coming soon to a blog near you! ;)

ETA: You can now find her on Twitter @freeverse2032!



PS -- If anyone who runs a blog with a co-blogger has advice on how to stay organized, please share your tips!

9 comments:

sarabara081 said...

Welcome Brittany! :)

*Andye* said...

Welcome Britt!! You guys will love blogging together! It's so much more fun with a friend! Have a blast!

Lisa [is Busy Nerding] said...

Yay! Welcome aboard!

ivanova said...

Greetings to Brittany! I look forward to reading her reviews.

Anne said...

Oh congrats! I can't wait to meet her, though of course, I will also be looking forward to having you back Casey! Good Luck with everything :)

danya said...

Welcome, Brittany!! Co-blogging with a real-life friend sounds like a ton of fun :D

Samjam G said...

Welcome Britt!!
A little word of advice is to schedule things and split them! You could split the days you have reviews on, and if you don't like a book you can give it to her to review!

Aylee said...

Welcome! Co-blogging sure seems like it would make everything a lot easier and more fun.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Congrats on finding a co-blogger! And Welcome Brittany! :D

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails