Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Introducing Myself


Hellloooooo Bookish Type readers!! I want to start my VERY FIRST POST by saying that I feel incredibly honored to be co-reviewing with Casey, and I’m SO EXCITED about it!! THANK YOU all for your welcoming comments on the post she wrote introducing me! I definitely feel the love. I remember when she first began her blog; it’s amazing to see how much it has grown, and I can’t wait to be part of it. 

Like Casey said, we met at engineering camp way back in the day, oh how things change. Although, I seem to remember that we spent our lunches debating about whether or not Snape was truly on the good side, so maybe our English major selves were emerging even then. 

Pretty much everything you need to know about me is in the About Us section or can be found on my Twitter.  Two additional things that you probably noticed while reading this: I use way too many exclamation points, and I capitalize entire words when I’m excited (which is pretty often).  Oh well! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to you guys and let you know how eager I am to get started! 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I’ll answer comments here or on Twitter. If you have any advice, feel free to post that as well! I'd love any feedback! (There I go with the excessive exclamation points..)

4 comments:

Anne said...

Welcome! Don't worry about using exclamation points and all caps, I think we all do it :) Can't wait to read your posts and get to know you better!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Welcome Brittany! :) And anyone that is cool enough for Casey to bring on, has to be amazing. :) Following you on twitter now too. :) (@Mellhay)

Look forward to seeing your reviews and all.

Lisa [is Busy Nerding] said...

Welcome to the club, Brittany!

Corey Feldman said...

welcome

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails