Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mara Dyer 2 Title Revealed!


Today, the always awesome Michelle Hodkin revealed the title of her highly anticipated sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer over on her blog.



Drumroll please....

THE EVOLUTION OF MARA DYER


I LOVE this title. It raises so many questions, and suggests that Mara is going to become an even more complex, strong and driven heroine. There are so many aspects of Mara that could be evolving, but I suspect the title will come to have a new and unexpected meaning once we finally get our hands on the book! I can't wait to see the cover they come up with for this one!

According to Michelle, the release date hasn't been confirmed and there's no official synopsis out there yet -- so if you see one, it's probably inaccurate. Keep an eye on Michelle's blog for more details as they're available!

If you haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer yet, now is a good time to start so you'll be ready when book 2 hits shelves!

6 comments:

Lindsi said...

Evolution? What does it mean? Is she doing to evolve into some alien with green eyes and two chins? Haha I can't wait to read the second book and see how everything evolves! :)

Lisa [is Busy Nerding] said...

LOVE THIS.

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

Hm.... Not sure about the title of the second book but I'll have to read the first novel to see if it fits :)

Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Heather M Bryant said...

Hmm... To be honest, I would have thought the title would be more eye catching. More original. The first one was awesome, this one feels a little anti-climactic...

AmyG@YA-Sisterhood said...

Wow!!! How did I miss this?!?! Loved Mara Dyer & can't wait for book 2! What a great title!!!

margie c {the bumble girl} said...

I just got this book, it's sitting on my shelf waiting (im)patiently for me to read it already, lol! The new title sounds fab! I can't wait to read it and see how it all fits together!
Thanks for the update, happy reading :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails