For the release of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin a few months back, Lori at Pure Imagination and I started hosting Mara Mondays featuring all things Mara Dyer. We've decided to reinstate the feature for the YA Sisterhood Tournament of Heroines!
As you may have noticed, I am Mara's advocate for the tournament! We'll be posting non-spoilery excerpts of Mara being awesome, Top Ten Reasons to be Team Mara, giveaways and perhaps even a special feature or two? Keep at eye out!
Today I'm giving away some shiny signed Mara Dyer bookmarks from the NYC event on Wednesday!
- Spread the word about Team Mara and her first match in the Heroine Tournament this Friday (12/16)! Tweet (please use the hashtags #TeamMara and #HeroineTourney), Facebook, Tumblr, do a blog post, or grab a button or background and add it to your blog, as long as you're telling people about the best team around ;)
- Leave a comment with a link to where you shared
- Open Internationally
- Three (3) winners will receive a signed bookmark (I have to save a few for round 2!)
- Ends 12/17/11 at 12:01 am EST (when Mara's first match in the tournament ends)
- Please read my giveaway policy
- Though voting for Mara is not required (because that would be bribery), if you love Mara and Michelle please support them in the tournament!
ETA: Mara's first match is FRIDAY 12/16, not Thursday! The giveaway has been extended by one day -- please alert people to the correct date! Mara will be facing off in the tournament on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16! Thank you!
Lori will be posting a giveaway of the book (!) at Pure Imagination later today!
Amber at Down the Rabbit Hole tells you why she loves Mara Dyer!
Kathy at A Glass of Wine gives you 10 of the reasons she's on Team Mara!
If you've done a Mara Monday post of your own, leave a link in the comments and I'll add it to this post!