|This awesome button was made by Lindsi at BSAOT.|
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
"Strong emotions" can be anything from crying to laughing to hurling the book across the room. Please excuse the many CAPS about to ensue.
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa: I was like JOY and PAIN and OMGNOOOOO and SOB and SQUEEEEE and AHHHHH.
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: I was on the edge of my seat by the end, and then THAT CLIFFHANGER? *DEAD*
3. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle: Cried. Like. A. Baby.
4. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins: Swooned so hard I think I broke something.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Me: "Wait... what is she... IS THAT..... SWOON..... OMGOHNOHEDIDN'T.... WTFISGOINGONNNNNNN?!?!?"
6. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater: I kept getting so worked up I had to put the book down, squeal and/or sob for a few minutes, then come back to it.
7. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson: Laughed until I cried, then got freaked out and had to leave the lights on.
8. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. (You know the part I'm talking about. No movie for me. No no no.)
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger: I blushed. Hard.
10. Both Chime by Franny Billingsley and Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: "Dear Book, You are beautiful. Your hair is so shiny. I love you so. Be mine forever and ever? XOXO"
11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling: I sob for the entire last 1/4th of the book EVERY TIME.
What about you? Does it take a lot for a book to work you up?