Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox: November 14 - 20, 2011


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



For Review:


Hushed by Kelley York

Thanks to Entangled Publishing & NetGalley!

Coming December 6, 2011!

He’s saved her. He’s loved her. He’s killed for her.

Eighteen-year-old Archer couldn’t protect his best friend, Vivian, from what happened when they were kids, so he’s never stopped trying to protect her from everything else. It doesn’t matter that Vivian only uses him when hopping from one toxic relationship to another—Archer is always there, waiting to be noticed.

Then along comes Evan, the only person who’s ever cared about Archer without a single string attached. The harder he falls for Evan, the more Archer sees Vivian for the manipulative hot-mess she really is.

But Viv has her hooks in deep, and when she finds out about the murders Archer’s committed and his relationship with Evan, she threatens to turn him in if she doesn’t get what she wants… And what she wants is Evan’s death, and for Archer to forfeit his last chance at redemption.


This sounds intense, and I've heard great things about it! Can't wait to start =)

What's in your mailbox this week?

12 comments:

Kathy Ann Coleman said...

Wow! That definitely does sound intense. I'm curious about it and definitely want to check it out.

Lindsay Cummings author said...

this one looks good!


here's my first ever IMM vlog! Come by and check it out! (I probably act nerdy, lol)

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-video-blog-ever-imm-3.html

Sarah@Catching Books said...

This book looks awesome :)

Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-20.html

Amber Hughes said...

I'm not a blogger, but I just wanted to comment about Hushed.That does sound intense, but I'm adding it to my TBR list. Sounds like it will be a really interesting read! It's getting high ratings on Goodreads too!

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Oooh that book looks so good! I haven't heard of it before, but I'm gonna have to check it out. Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my IMM!

YA Book Queen said...

Definitely sounds intense! Hope you enjoy it, :D

LoriStrongin said...

O.O

Yup. Definitely want to read that. I'm intrigued by the manipulated party being a guy for once, rather than a female protag. I'm very much looking forward to reading that dynamic!


Smiles!
Lori

Giselle said...

Yay you got Hushed! I'm on the blog tour for it (are you as well?) I can't wait to dig into it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Cassy said...

Sounds like a good read!

New follower :)

MY IMM

Andie Z said...

Wow, looks good! Happy reading!

Andie
My Mailbox

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I just got this book through NetGalley, as well! I'm pretty excited to start it. :)

My IMM

Rachel Brooks said...

I hope you enjoy HUSHED! I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
Rachel Brooks Writes

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails