Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox: October 3 - 30, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I haven't done an IMM post since the beginning of October because of everything that's been going on, so this post might be a little long. I'm just going to post links rather that doing synopses for them all.


Review:


Without Tess by Marcella Pixley (Farrar, Straus and Giroux BYR, 10/11/11)
Death Watch by Ari Berk (Simon & Schuster Children's, 11/15/11)
Legacy by Molly Cochran (Simon & Schuster, 12/20/11)
The Always War by Margaret Peterson Haddix (Simon & Schuster Children's, 11/15/11)
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (Atria, 10/18/11)



Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts (Simon & Schuster Children's, 11/1/11)
Double by Jenny Valentine (Hyperion Books for Children, 2/27/12)
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel (Random House, 10/18/11)
The Knife and the Butterfly by Ashley Hope Perez (Lerner Publishing Group, 1/28/12)
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber (Sourcebooks Fire, 11/8/11)



The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal (Whitman, Albert & Company, 3/1/12)
Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook (Simon Pulse, 1/3/12)
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore (Bloomsbury USA Children's, 10/25/11)
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale (Delacorte BYR, 2/14/12)
Fracture by Megan Miranda (Walker & Company, 1/17/12)


Bought:


The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (Tor Teen, 9/27/11)
As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott (Dutton Juvenile, 9/15/11)
Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor (Scholastic Press, 10/1/09)



I have been waiting for The Faerie Ring and As I Wake for AGES! I'm so excited they finally came out. I also loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone, so now I have to read alllll of Laini Taylor's novels, including Lips Touch. I've also been especially excited for Without Tess, Darker Still, and Fracture -- I can't wait to start them!

What's in your mailbox this week?

14 comments:

Jess said...

I just finished Dearly, Departed it was a good read. I remember reading Summer of My German Solider years ago, when I read a lot of WWII books.

Can't wait to see your review of Without Tess and Darker Still

Lisa said...

I've heard fantastic things about Lips Touch! Enjoy all of your books! :)

My IMM

Anna said...

WOW! Lots of stuff this week! Enjoy it! I'm reading Dearly Departed right now, but I can't seem to get into it, hope it picks up!

My IMM

Mateja said...

Wow, you got a lot of awesome books. I'm so jealous right now :) Hope you enjoy them.

Lori said...

I have my eye on Legacy. I can't wait to see what you think! Enjoy!!

Jayme said...

I think Darker Still has a gorgeous cover! So many great books-- hope you enjoy them all :)

Kelly said...

Awesome haul this week! I like the look of The Faerie Ring and As I Wake. I'm glad you enjoyed Daughter of Smoke and Bone - its in my TBR pile for this week.

In My Mailbox

Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) said...

0o0o0! LEGACY!
Awesome haul!
MY IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox31.html
Hope you're having an excellent weekend!
-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

StephTheBookworm said...

WOW! Score! So many amazing books.

Sarah (The Book Life) said...

So many books! I read and loved Darker Still and I've got Dearly, Departed sitting in my to read soon pile. Awesome books this week, hope you enjoy them all :0)

My IMM

Kira said...

Great haul! I really enjoyed The Faerie Ring, Fracture and Dark Inside. I'm looking forward to reading Dearly, Departed and Darker Still. Hope you enjoy them!

Kira @ Mrs. Boswell's Book Bag
My IMM

Giselle said...

Wonderful mailbox this week! I really enjoyed Dearly, Departed. Hope you do as well!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Kristina said...

Fantastic book haul this week. I would love to get a few of those books myself.

Happy reading

Laura Ashlee said...

Wow you got a lot of good ones. I really enjoyed Double. It's kind of different from most of the YA I've read, but good.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails