Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trailer Revealed: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

This couldn't wait for Trailer Thursday.

Yesterday, MTV's Hollywood Crush blog unveiled the much anticipated trailer for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin -- due out TUESDAY! Eep!

Check it out. Prepare to swoon.

Coming September 27, 2011!





I think this must have been made by the people who make the Vampire Diaries trailers, 'cause it brings the Sexy and the Scary and the Killer Soundtrack. I've already read this book and I'm still sofreakingexcited for the release day it's not even funny. I think this trailer might make my head explode with The Awesome. It captures the book SO WELL, you guys. Mysterious and dark and trippy and oh so sexy.

Watch the trailer. Drool. Preorder the book. Repeat.

PS -- Head over to Michelle Hodkin's blog to check out the Spread This Trailer Everywhere Contest. Up for grabs: a poster and a t-shirt and a signed hardback of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

4 comments:

Stephanie (PoetrytoProse.com) said...

I'm not big on books trailers, but this one? ALL OVER IT. I've rewatched it a couple dozen times already. I can't wait to read the book!!

Yani {AvidReader} said...

seriously best book trailer ever!!!

isabel said...

OMG! This book trailer is awesome! I already wanted to read this book but now... to bad I live in Argentina... I'm gonna have to wait a LOT
Thanks for posting this,
Bye!

Let's Evaluate said...

Aaahhh!!....Thanks for sharing! I love it and cannot wait to read it! [:

Erin @ Let's Evaluate

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails