|This awesome button was made by Lindsi at BSAOT.|
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten is a freebie, so I'm using it to do the topic from July 12 that I was sad I missed -- ten authors I would die to meet, living or dead. This list is going to be harder after BEA =D
2. Charlotte Bronte: Up there with Austen on my teen-girl-idol-o-meter.
3. Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games is my favorite book EVER. The standard by which every other book is measured.
5. William Shakespeare: The most prolific writer and literary genius of all time. He seems almost mythical to me. I mean, can you imagine meeting Shakespeare?
6. Rachel Hawkins: Funniest woman alive. She would be amazeballs to hang out with.
7. Kristin Cashore: Graceling is a close second to The Hunger Games.
9. Franny Billingsley: I cannot even fathom the kind of genius that created Chime. I have to meet this woman.
10. Laini Taylor: Daughter of Smoke and Bone = one of my new favorite books. Beautiful, intricate, imaginative.
What about you? Who would you die to meet?