Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Kickoff!

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

The lovely ladies at Pure Imagination, Reading Angel and Candace's Book Blog are hosting a readathon today through Wednesday, and I'm participating!

I'll also be hosting a readathon challenge with some prizes tomorrow (Tuesday), so be sure to come back and join in the fun!


Here are the first books on deck for me:


I'm finishing Forever by Maggie Stiefvater right now, so I suppose that counts as part of the readathon.

I'll add more if I make it through those (unlikely =P).

It's not too late to sign up! Head over to the info page to join the fun and win some prizes!

5 comments:

Lauren M said...

Great pile! Good luck getting through everything! (I love read-a-thons, but I can't sit still all day. Haha)

Nancy Kelley said...

Oh, to have time in the middle of the week to do this! Heck, to have time on the weekend! I'd take a few spare hours, just to be able to sit and read whatever I wanted!

If you can't tell, I am wild with envy, Casey. Enjoy your read-a-thon.

Ria said...

Shame I don't have time to do a readathon right now. I go back to work tomorrow and I've got too much prep work to do today to make that feasible. It really is a shame, because I love being able to do nothing else with my day but get buried in a succession of good books!

Best of luck with getting through your pile! Looks like some fun reads are in there!

Mary Lindsey said...

Eeep! I'm so excited Shattered Souls is on your list. Thanks!

Mary

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

@Lauren -- Yeeeeah, I tend to get distracted by my phone...and computer...and family =P

@Nancy -- Trying to take advantage of summer while it lasts! =D

@Ria -- Maybe things will calm down enough that you can do some reading this weekend =) I hope so!

@Mary -- Thank you so much for stopping by! I always get super fangirly when an author comments O_O

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails