Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trailer Thursday: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs



In Stores Now!




I love the setup of this trailer -- with the grandpa telling the little boy the story, but leaving off in the middle. It piques my interest! The tone kind of reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth, and the old black-and-white photographs add to the eeriness. I'm so excited to read this book! I've heard it's fantastic.

What do you think? Does this trailer make you want to read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children?

2 comments:

Small Review said...

I love this trailer! The beginning with the grandfather makes me think of The Princess Bride.

The Slowest Bookworm said...

I love the sound of this book and it's actually winging it's way to me as we speak. I hope it's as good as I think it's going to be!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails