Friday, June 24, 2011

Hourglass and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: Who Will You Choose?

I was looking for a Team Kaleb button to show my Hourglass love yesterday and couldn't find one -- so I decided to make my own! While I was at it, I figured we would all want to show our Noah Shaw love before long, so I made one for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer as well. Feel free to grab one, and please let me know in the comments which team you choose!














I'm holding my Mara Dyer review until closer to the September 27 release, but here's a quick overview to whet your appetites for this mind-blowing debut: Dark. Sexy. Mysterious. Hilarious. Heart-pounding. This book is, in short, amazing. You won't see any of the twists coming -- and there are MANY. Also, I will fight you in the street for Noah Shaw.

'Nuff said.

6 comments:

Anna said...

I'm reading it right now. I am also putting up the Team Noah button now. Thanks for this :)

Mrs. Heise said...

I just finished reading The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and it is sooooo good! I'm holding my review until I can process it more and think through everything I read a little more clearly. It is definitely mind-blowing! Noah Shaw is going to drive people crazy :)
Heise Reads & Recommends

Lauren M said...

Omigod, I love the Noah Shaw button! I can't WAIT to dive into Mara Dyer!

Miss Page-Turner said...

*sigh* just the name Noah Shaw sounds sexy! I cannot wait to read Mara Dyer, although I heard about a really... strange..ending!

Penny Reads said...

I read Mara Dyer, and absolutely adored it and Noah. This button is awesome. I grabbed it for my blog and put the caption "Marry me when you're legal, Noah Shaw" above it. XD Thanks a lot for an amazing button!

Celeste said...

LOVE the Noah Shaw button!! I grabbed it b/c it's so fantastic. Hope you don't mind. Thanks!!
~Celeste

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails