Friday, June 3, 2011

Cover Art Revealed: A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford

The cover art for A Touch Morbid, the sequel to Leah Clifford's debut A Touch Mortal, was recently revealed on her blog. Check it out:

Coming February 2012!



I've been excited for A Touch Mortal for ages and recently won it from Kody Keplinger, so I can't wait to read it! I think I love the sequel cover even more than the first one. The girl looks so haunted, and the dark colors are creepy (going with the "Morbid" title...). Plus, green is my favorite color, so I'm digging her hair.

What do you guys think? Here's book one for comparison:

2 comments:

Lauren M said...

I dig the hair, too. The title will definitely have me all twisty tongued when it comes out, though! (I'll mix the two titles up, probably. Ha.)
I'm looking forward to reading what's next for Eden and the gang!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I think the new book looks great too! And follows suit there. I am needing to get this series. *sigh* so many great books!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails