Friday, June 17, 2011

Cover Art Revealed: Back Cover of The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

I recently did a post about the front cover reveal for the fourth Iron Fey novel, The Iron Knight. On Wednesday, Julie Kagawa also revealed the back cover art -- and I think it's worth another post because it features my favorite faery prankster! Check it out:


Gah, he's perfect, isn't he?! I love the expression on his face -- it's so Puckish. Plus, he's got a kind of exotic look that I imagine the fey to have. I do wish his hair was more fiery though. Apparently this book is going to be all about BOTH of the Iron Fey boys -- I can't wait!!!

What do you think? Is this your idea of Puck?

Here's the front cover, if you need a reminder:


Still no synopsis -- Julie says she and HarlequinTeen are planning something special =) I'll keep you guys posted!

5 comments:

Small Review said...

Yay for Puck! I'm so happy he's getting some cover time. :) Sooo much more accurate to how I imagine him than the Ash cover model.

Lauren M said...

Yeah, I imagined Puck to have more vibrant hair, but otherwise he looks fantastic! Love his face--he looks so exotic! Haha.

bibliophile brouhaha said...

Ohhh, I like the front but that back jacket is creeping out a little - reminds me of Macaulay Culkin's look on promo posters for 'The Good Son', you know? Or the creepy kid in the Omen movies.

-Linds

Lindsi said...

I'm with Lauren...The Puck in my head has, like, RED hair haha It could be mistaken for flames. (But I guess that would be hard to find lol)

Precious said...

Love the eyes! But like the other readers, I also imagined Puck with red hair!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails