Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trailer Thursday: Divergent by Veronica Roth




The trailer debuted on EW.com on Monday, and Divergent hit shelves on Tuesday! If you've read my review, you know I LOVED this book. It was amazing, y'all. As for the trailer -- I love the dramatic music, and the contrast between the muted, metallic colors and the vibrant fire. I think the captioning is very dramatic, but this is such an action-packed book that I would have loved to see some action in the trailer! If you've read the book -- do you think this trailer does it justice? If you haven't (what are you waiting for?!) -- does this trailer make you want to read it?

Divergent is in stores now -- and it's a must-read!


PS -- By the way, I'm sorry the Cornucopia of Dystopia winners haven't been announced yet. I have been COVERED UP with finals, guys. But that all ends TOMORROW (woot!), so I will be back in business after 5 pm and the winners will go up before the weekend is over, I promise. Thanks for bearing with me -- I know a lot of you are college/high school students too, so you know how this time of year is O_O

4 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh this is a great trailer. I like the music with it. Makes me axious and wanting to know. :) Thank you!

Tara (The Bodacious Pen) said...

What a great trailer!

Midnight Bloom said...

I just LOVE the book trailer! It definitely brings out the intensity of the novel! :)

Lindsi said...

Divergent = SO MUCH LOVE. I need more, please.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails