Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


If he does, everything will just get more complicated and I really can't think about kissing when I've got a rebellion to incite. I give my head a little shake to clear it.  ~ p.125-6

I just loved this quote -- it made me laugh out loud. Oh Katniss, you're leading an unfathomable life yet you're still just a teenager at heart.

4 comments:

Dea (IvaliceAlliance) said...

Great teaser! I hope you're enjoying the trilogy. It's one of my favorites. :)

Dea
Teen Readers' Diary

Bookish Brunette said...

LOVE these books!!

Here’s My Teaser

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I haven't read this series yet, but the other night I had a dream the movie was out already and my housemates were going to see it, which stressed me out cause I hadn't read the book yet. Wow that was long winded. Thanks for the teaser.

here's mine-->http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-12.html

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh yes. She is still just a teen. lol. Hope you enjoyed this one and wondering if you had to jump into Mockingjay as soon as you where done. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails