Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Is there any point in asking what you're going to do to me?"

He grinned wickedly. "Not really."

Fabulous. "Does it involve the use of a safe word?"

~ARC p. 173


Y'all. Y'ALL. I don't...I can't even...I just... This book is the greatest thing of all time. OF ALL TIME.

And now I'm going to save the rest of my gushing fangirl ravings for my review.

16 comments:

caren said...

I so cannot wait for this book. Thanks for this, Casey!! xx

Tiffany said...

Great teaser! This one looks so good, and the cover is gorgeous :)

Kristyn said...

Dying to read this book! I just love the cover. Stopping by for Teaser Tuesday and am a new follower. Here's my teaser: http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-no-5.html. Have a lovely Tuesday!

Sandy Ruth said...

I'm looking forward to your gushing fangirl ravings! Great teaser. I'm a follower now.

kaye said...

that's a great teaser Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Cecilia said...

wow this book sounds awesome!
check out my teaser here: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday.html

Cecelia said...

Ha!

I hope that this is light-hearted fun and not something darker...

Nice teaser!

If you'd like, you can visit mine here.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh wow! The greatest ever!?! I'm really curious about it now. :) can't wait for the review. Great teaser as well!

I have a teaser up as well...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-77.html

Chey said...

I've been wanting to read this book since I heard about it! Thanks for the teaser. I loved it!

Bookish Brunette said...

*jealous* I SO need this one!!

Sally said...

Great teaser! I can't wait to read this one.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-21.html

Yani {AvidReader} said...

I love how we are all reading this right now =) I am on 150 but I plan on finishing tonight!

Cari said...

I am dying to read this book!!!!

Andrea said...

I am so jealous that you are reading this! I can't wait to get it in my hands. I am a new follower. :)

Reading Lark's Teaser

Sharon said...

A great teaser! I can't wait to read this one.

I am a new follower.

My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week :)

BookGeek said...

I have to read this book! Great teaser.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails