Saturday, May 21, 2011

Who's Ready for BEA?


Guess what? I'm going to BEA in NYC!

I'll be gone all next week, and will be at the Book Blogger Convention on Friday! I have posts scheduled, but if Blogger has another meltdown there isn't much I'll be able to do. I will be tweeting my little heart out all week though!


I've seen people (like Lauren at 365 Days of Reading) doing pre-BEA introduction posts so we can all recognize each other more easily, which I think is a great idea! This is me: 


I look surprised, which is weird since I was the one taking the photo. I wanted it to be recent =) I tend to wear a lot of green (a LOT of green) and I'm kind of short (5'3"). I'll mostly be lurking around the YA booths/signings.

I'm so excited to meet all of you! If you spot me, come say hi! I'm friendly *waves*

If you're coming to BEA and want to meet up, tweet me @The_BookishType or email me! I'll keep an eye on my Blackberry. (If you DM me, also @mention me because I sometimes miss new DMs).

I'll do a full recap when I get home. I'm so excited! Are you going too? Let me know!

5 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I'm jealous! I wanted to go to BEA, but I already have things going on during that time. :(
I hope you have fun!

StephTheBookworm said...

I'm going too!

barmybex said...

I am so jealous I am desperate to go to BEA but as I'm in the UK I just can't afford the travel expenses.

Hope you have a great time though, I look forward to your posts afterwards. Bet you have a fab time and meet lots of great people. :D

Lauren M said...

Yay! :D I'm so excited to meet you!

BookGeek said...

One day I'll go to BEA! Until then, I shall live vicariously through your life. Have a wonderful, wonderful time. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails