Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Iron Fey Announcement: Puck's Story



Team Puck rejoice! Julie Kagawa announced yesterday on her blog that Puck will finally get to tell his story this summer! To hold rabid Iron Fey fans (like me) over until the release of The Iron Knight this November, Julie has written Summer's Crossing, an e-novella from Puck's point-of-view. Like Winter's Passage (released last year between The Iron King and The Iron Daughter), Summer's Crossing will be available as a free e-novella for a limited time this June. Cover coming soon!

Team Puck, FTW!

Does anyone else think that Grimalkin should get his own story too? ;)

11 comments:

Khadija said...

*sigh* why is it that everyone is team puck? What's so great about Puck? What ever happened to team Ash or Team Grimilkin huh?

Anyways....

This contest looks awesome dosen't it? ^-^

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Bookish Brunette said...

I haven't read this series... sounds like it pretty fantastic though.

I'm checking it out now!

Megan Marie said...

Excitement!!!! OMG!! Hooray, I was feeling particularly depressed about how long I was going to have to for the next book.

Thanks so much for the awesome news :)

Megan Marie

haleyeliseread said...

Ah I am also Team Puck so this made me so happy when I found this out yesterday, very exciting(:

Must Love Books said...

Even though I'm Team Ash, I'm still excited for this story! I'll read anything Julie writes.

Lauren M said...

I DEFINITELY agree that there needs to be a Grim-centric story. It's only fair! :P
But yay, a Puck story!

Larissa {Larissa's Bookish Life} said...

YAY! such awesome news! Thanks for sharing =)

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Somehow I've come to the point where I actually kind of like Meghan/Ash, but in terms of the guys on their own, I am totally Team Puck. So excited about this!! And a Grim novella? Haha, I can only imagine how funny that would be.

Small Review said...

Yay! I heard about this the other day. I totally think Grim should get his own story. He is one sneaky cat. :)

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! This book looks amazing!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh, I'm finally getting to read Iron King. :) I'm really enjoying it as I'm reading with friends on Twitter. But I'm loving it too. I have Winter's Passage, and I'll have to get the next books and this novella when it comes available in June. :) Thank you!

Oh, and Grim ~ I'm loving him. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails