Thanks to Ksenia at Feiwel and Friends, I'm able to give away a copy of the exciting new release Enclave by Ann Aguirre!
New York City has been decimated by war and plague, and most of civilization has migrated to underground enclaves, where life expectancy is no more than the early 20's. When Deuce turns 15, she takes on her role as a Huntress, and is paired with Fade, a teenage Hunter who lived Topside as a young boy. When she and Fade discover that the neighboring enclave has been decimated by the tunnel monsters—or Freaks—who seem to be growing more organized, the elders refuse to listen to warnings. And when Deuce and Fade are exiled from the enclave, the girl born in darkness must survive in daylight, in the ruins of a city whose population has dwindled to a few dangerous gangs. As the two are guided by Fade’s long-ago memories, they face dangers, and feelings, unlike any they’ve ever known.
- One (1) winner will receive Enclave by Ann Aguirre
- Open Internationally (prize will be shipped from the publisher)
- Ends 4/22/11 at 11:59 pm EST -- The deadline has been extended!
- Winner will be selected via Random.org
- Please review my giveaway policy
- Fill out THIS FORM
- Comments do not count as entries, but are appreciated
- Following is not required, but greatly appreciated
- Extra entries are available
I'll be reviewing Enclave in the the next few days and Ann Aguirre will be stopping by for a guest post, so keep an eye out!