Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trailer Thursday: Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman

Coming April 5, 2011!

HERE THERE BE SPOILERS if you haven't read If I Stay!!!





I just read If I Stay for the first time a few days ago (review coming soon), so now I'm pining for Where She Went just like the rest of the bookish world! This trailer is stunning. I LOVE that it includes those lines from the end of If I Stay. They were powerful on the page, but it gave me chills to hear them spoken. I'm kind of depressed that Mia left....but according to Lori at Pure Imagination, that doesn't stop the novel from being as incredible as the first. I can't wait to see what the magnificently talented Gayle Forman has left up her sleeve!

What do you think of this trailer? Are you excited for Where She Went? Are you in love with Adam like I am? ;)

3 comments:

Rummanah Aasi said...

Absolutely loved the trailer. In fact, I've watched it several times. I can't wait for "Where She Went"! In fact, I pre-ordered it (which I rarely do) when I first learned it's release date. And yes, I'm head over heels in love with Adam. *Sigh*

Savannah said...

I so want to read this book now! I have seen great reviews and I am jealous!!

Melissa said...

I've been anticipating Where She Went since last summer when I read If I Stay. It was such a powerful novel, and I think that the trailer for Where She Went lives up to my expectations. I have to say that I've been avoiding the reviews for this one though. I want to get my own opinion about how Gayle Forman follows up with her amazing first novel.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails