Saturday, February 5, 2011

In My Mailbox: January 31 - February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


Review


Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

Thanks to Simon and Schuster!

Coming February 22, 2011

Ari can’t help feeling lost and alone. With teal eyes and freakish silver hair that can’t be changed or destroyed, Ari has always stood out. And after growing up in foster care, she longs for some understanding of where she came from and who she is.

Her search for answers uncovers just one message from her long dead mother: Run. Ari can sense that someone, or something, is getting closer than they should. But it’s impossible to protect herself when she doesn’t know what she’s running from or why she is being pursued.

She knows only one thing: she must return to her birthplace of New 2, the lush rebuilt city of New Orleans. Upon arriving, she discovers that New 2 is very...different. Here, Ari is seemingly normal. But every creature she encounters, no matter how deadly or horrifying, is afraid of her.

Ari won’t stop until she knows why. But some truths are too haunting, too terrifying, to ever be revealed.



Other



Phantom Universe bookmarks

Thanks to Laura Kreitzer!

Novel coming February 15, 2011





I've just finished Darkness Becomes Her and it was amazing! Definitely look out for the review! I'll also be hosting Laura Kreitzer on her Phantom Universe tour March 31, 2011 -- so you can look out for some bookmark giveaways then ;-)

What's in your mailbox this week?

Description from Goodreads. Click the hyperlinked title to preorder.

9 comments:

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hey Casey! I hope you enjoy Darkness Becomes Her=) I really liked this book and can't wait to hear what you think about it;)

Great Mailbox! Have a fab weekend!

Steph

kapri said...

Darkness Becomes Her looks really good. I hope you enjoy your books!

Small Review said...

I will be looking out for your review! I'm curious about that book. I haven't decided yet whether or not I want to read it.

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I'm looking forward to reading Darkness Becomes Her!

Khadija said...

Yay for Darkness Becomes Her! Hope you enjoy!!!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

I am definitely going to be getting Darkness Becomes her it looks so good.

Sally.

Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-5.html

Chelsmac91 said...

I need to check out Darkeness Becomes her, I've only heard good things so far.


Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

BLHmistress said...

I am wanting to read Darkness Becomes her. Hope you have a great week!

In Our Mailbox

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Well, I'm a week or two late. :) But both of these books are on my WANT list. They both sound amazing. :) Hope you enjoy them!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails