Monday, February 21, 2011

Cover Art Revealed: Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White

Kiersten White recently revealed the cover art for Supernaturally! Take a look:

Coming August 30, 2011!


Life's never fair when faeries are involved.
The sequel to Paranormalcy.

And, even better, the image wraps around to the back where there is some awesomely ominous lightning:



I love this cover. Perhaps even more than the Paranormalcy one. The red atmosphere and lightning makes this look like a SERIOUS storm. Actually, it makes it look like a storm on Mars. Which is awesome. Her billowy dress is gorgeous, and the color red calls to mind so many different things: blood and death, passion and fire. Which is it? My guess is all of the above =)

What do you think? Is it even better than the first book's cover?

5 comments:

Lauren M said...

I really love this cover! The colors are so pretty. I wish Evie looked a bit happier, though! :P

Majanka Verstraete said...

WOW. That cover is seriously awesome. I can't wait for the release of this novel!

danya said...

I think I like it more than the first one too! I'm still not sold on that model as Evie, but I love the autumnal color scheme happening in this one and the dress is gorgeous. Plus the lightning storm in the background just makes it even more fantastic!

Jessica (BookLover) said...

I love that cover! It makes me want to read the series. :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

You know this is one series I've not got to read yet. But this book does look beautiful. :) Sounds great too! THanks for sharing the cover!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails