Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: February 11 - 17, 2011

Welcome and thanks for hopping by!

The Book Blogger Hop is a great meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books! The idea is to network and find amazing new blogs to read. You can hop over there to see the rules and join in the fun!


It's been way too long since I participated in the Hop! And since the past week has been way too crazy busy for me to write up the many reviews I have backlogged, I thought it would be a good time to start again. (Reviews will be written this weekend! Promise!)

This week's question is...

Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise).

My favorite post from this week definitely has to be The Iron Queen Court Blog Tour! I am a huge fangirl of that series, so when Big Honcho Media contacted me for the tour I flipped. I'm team Summer Court all the way (how can you not be with the awesomeness that is Puck and Grimalkin?). You can read about Julie's inspiration for her beautiful summer world and enter to win a Summer Court drawing by Julie herself!

I'd love to hear about your favorite posts this week!

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

BLHmistress said...

I hadn't read this series yet , I know you're thinking why the heck not lol just so many on my list haven't gotten to them yet.

FFand Blog Hops

A Tale of Many Reviews said...

I stopped by on the Hop and also commented on the Iron Queen post! :)

April said...

Hopping by to say hello and wish you a wonderful weekend! I really want to read the Iron series! I have heard so many great things about it!

http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/

P.E. said...

Oh wow, I love the Summer Court and the Iron Fey books! Though I'm more of Team Ash, I definitely agree that Puck and Grimalkin are awesome.

Happy Blog Hopping,

-P.E.
www.tantalizingillusions.blogspot.com

Small Review said...

I'm with you. Summer court all the way!

brandiheather said...

Happy Hopping!!! I really need to hop on this Iron Fey bandwagon. I hear such good things, I've just not gotten around to picking them up. Too many books, not enough time.

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

I have been meaning to read that series for AGES. I swear, I will get to it!

Brodie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm already stalking yours ;)

Love TIQ Blog Tour! You've given me the kick up the butt I need to hurry up and read the rest of the books in the series. I feel like I'm so behind.... which, I am!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful blog design and colors.

Stopping by from the blog hop....I so look forward to it each week.

I love to visit blogs and see the designs and to get new ideas for books.

Enjoy the hop...stop over for a visit to my blog:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails