Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Release Roundup: January 2 - 8, 2011



January 3




January 4





January 6





January 7





Great new releases this week! I'm reading Unearthly right now, so I'll try to have the review ready to go on release day. I also just finished Firespell -- just in time for Hexbound! I didn't plan that, but it works out well. I really enjoyed the first book of the Dark Elite, so I'm looking forward to book two. Mad Love also sounds like a fun read, and XVI sounds intriguing.

What new release are you most excited for this week?


Click the hyperlinked title to purchase or preorder.

2 comments:

Louisse said...

I can't wait!!! Most of these books are on my TBR list! :D Thanks for the update! :)

Cari said...

I'm excited for XVI by Julia Karr

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails