Monday, January 31, 2011

New Layout

Hi guys!

I want to thank you all for your patience over the last 24 hours as I've gotten the new layout up and running. I know it hasn't been long since I changed it last time, but I promise this won't be a habit. I was recently lucky enough to win a design from Andrea over at Loud Words and Sounds/Musical Designs so I wanted to put it to good use! I added a background because I have been wanting to use that particular design in Photoshop for ages and it just fit so well with the colors that Andrea used.

Thanks Andrea!


10 comments:

Chelsmac91 said...

I like it it looks really pretty!

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hey Casey! Your blog looks fantastic! I love the layout=)

Aylee said...

I love it! I'm going to replace your old button with your new one!

danya said...

Ooooh I like the new header! I see you still have the coffee theme going on there :D

Small Review said...

Wow looks nice! I really like the colors. They're very calming.

lisa said...

lovin' it! it makes me feel like i'm in a boho coffeehouse sipping a white mocha. and i LOVE that feeling. :)

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it =) I just can't get away from my coffee habit ;-)

Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Oh, I absolutely love it. They did a fantastic job! And trust me, I understand a good ole coffee habit :)

StephTheBookworm said...

Oooh la la! I like it!

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

That header is awesome!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails