Saturday, January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox: January 3 - 9, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

Review:





Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Coming March 22, 2011!

















Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis

Coming April 5, 2011!










Coming March 22, 2011!








Haven by Kristi Cook

Coming February 22, 2011!









Coming April 19, 2011!








Stay by Deb Caletti

Coming April 19, 2011!






Thanks to Simon and Schuster!

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for Wither. I "Waiting on Wednesday"-ed it a while back, and have been obsessed with it ever since. I'm ecstatic to read it! I can't wait!

What's in your mailbox this week?


Click the hyperlinked titles to purchase or preorder.

10 comments:

I Eat Words said...

Ahh! Such a great selection! I won Wither from Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf and can't wait to get it. :D

How did you get the other books?

Elodie said...

I can't wait to read Wither !! It seems like a great read andthe cover is gorgeous !! Happy reading Casey ;)

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Oh Wither! I can't wait :) You'e had a great book haul there!

Aylee said...

Wither! omg!

NerdyBookLover said...

Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
and Haven by Kristi Cook look amazing =D

Jessica (Firefly Book Loft) said...

You got such great books! How awesome. Happy Reading! :D

Lindsi said...

Wither! You keep adding to your TBR too :P

christitheteenlibrarian said...

Great list! I got Wither too! I love Simon & Schuster, don't you? :)

You can check out my IMM here, if you want: http://christitheteenlibrarian.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

Have a great week!

Small Review said...

Great books! I am so in love with Simon and Schuster right now.

Melissa said...

Great selection of books in your mailbox this week, Casey!

I'm definitely looking forward to Wither and Invincible Summer, the later because of huge conversation on Hannah's blog in the summer when she first released the cover I think. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails