Monday, January 10, 2011

Cover Art Revealed: Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate

Lauren Kate recently revealed the cover of Passion (Fallen #3) on her blog. Take a look!


Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives...


Here's a tidbit that I found really interesting from Lauren's post:

This chase backwards through time, with each chapter set in a different country and a different century across five thousand years is undoubtedly the most romantic, most intense, most…passionate book I’ve ever written–and I think you’ll agree it has the cover to match.

Talk about a teaser! My favorite aspect of Fallen was the ancient, timeless quality of Luce and Daniel's relationship. That sort of reincarnation love story fascinates me. This is yet another stunning cover too. Lauren also mentions on her site that we are finally shown part of Luce's face, which definitely adds a more personal touch to a series that has been very mysterious and evasive so far. I also love the detail of the cloud behind her -- almost like wings? Overall, this cover has a very ethereal and tantalizing quality that matches the series and the previous covers. I love it!

What do you think?


Description from Goodreads.

6 comments:

LJ said...

I love this cover!!! I love all of the Fallen series covers, but this may just be my favorite. Thanks for the sneak peak! I must get book 2 read so that I can be ready for 3!

Ems said...

Oh, it's gorgeous! Thanks for the sneak-peek!

Lisa said...

I love Lauren Kate's Covers. I think they are gorgeous and so appealing.

GMR said...

Wow...now THAT is a teaser. Love it and the cover is magnificent. Thanks for sharing!

Lindsi said...

I love the covers of this series! They are all gorgeous, but I think Passion is my favorite. It adds color :)

yuki-chan1994 said...

i just finished reading torment yesterday and i didn't know there's another book so i got so depressed
and now you cheered me up
ooooh
can't wait to read it
i really love you
^^"

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails