Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Readers' Choice Awards 2010: I'm Nominated!


The amazing Natalie over at Mindful Musings is hosting the Readers' Choice Awards 2010 -- a huge undertaking in which readers can vote for their favorite cover, series, characters, blogs, etc., of 2010! It's a fabulous, fun event and I definitely recommend voting to help choose the best [insert one of the many categories] of the year! Plus, if you vote you will be entered into an awesome giveaway in which you can win any of the nominated books!

Also, I would like to send a huge THANK YOU to whomever nominated me in the Best New Blog category! I have no words for how much that means to me -- you guys are amazing!

6 comments:

VABookworm87 said...

Congrats! :D

lisa :) said...

Congrats Casey! You definitely deserve it!

Lori said...

I voted for you!!! :)

brandiheather said...

YAY!! Congrats girl!!!!!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thank you all SO much!! I love you guys -- you are awesomesauce =) And thank you Lori for voting for me! I voted for you too! =)

Aylee said...

Congrats! Very well deserved!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails