Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with a Bang Readathon Wrap-up




Well I finished Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton today and loved it! It was also my 100th book of the year -- woohoo! I'm OCD and like even numbers like that =)


I had a blast during the readathon. I only wish I had found more time to read. But I will make up for it next week! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! Don't forget to submit your readathon reviews to my Out with a Bang Review Giveaway through January 7th at noon EST!


Please leave a comment with any suggestions for future readathons! What did you like? What would you change? I think we'll definitely be doing this again and we want your feedback!

First of all, I would like to thank Heather at Book-Savvy, who had this brilliant idea in the first place! It was awesome working with you! You are so sweet and so easy to work with! You have serious swag-recruiting skills! Thank you so much for including me in this fabulous event!


I would like to give a HUGE thank you to all the authors and publishers who made this event possible!

Kristina McBride
Adam Santos
Julie Kagawa
Kristi (The Story Siren)
Harlequin Teen
Borders
TLT Publishing
Kody Keplinger
Kersten Hamilton
Kelly Creagh
Leah Cypess
Kimberly Derting
Jackie Morse Kessler
Chloe Neill
Rebecca Maizel



And to the bloggers:



And finally to all the awesome participants! It wouldn't have been much of a readathon without you!

Happy New Year everyone!


7 comments:

basma aal said...

It was awesome and fun. Thanks :)

Ems said...

It's been a blast! Thanks for hosting...I'm looking forward to the next one!

Misha said...

I couldn't participate despite signing up! But next year if you do this again, I am definitely in :) Happy New Year!

Sheila Deeth said...

Hard to read over Christmas. But now I've got tons of books to read!

Candace said...

It was great fun! Thanks for doing it!

Bev Hankins said...

Had a great time...didn't get as much read as I would have liked. Reviews and a small wrap-up are at my original post: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/12/out-with-bang-read-thon.html

GABY said...

Thanks for hosting! It was fun :D

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails