Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out with a Bang Readathon Update: Day 2



Well, with all the distractions around my house I only made it through one book yesterday: Rising Shadow by Jacquelyn Wheeler. I really enjoyed it though! It was really different than anything else I've read in a while, which was nice. I hope your reading is going well! I think I'm moving on to Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton now!

Today we have four more great mini-challenges and giveaways for you! Once again, we're in different time zones, so check back throughout the day. I'll update the links as the challenges go live.


Also, don't forget to enter my Readathon Review Giveaway and Book-Savvy's Most Pages Read Giveaway!

Happy readathoning!

3 comments:

Misha said...

Great job! I hope you enjoy Tyger Tyger too.
My plans for participating in the challenge were sadly thwarted sue to several reasons. So I decided to cheer others on.

Lisa said...

Happy reading!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of Tyger, Tyger! I've seen some great reviews for it :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails