Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Release Roundup: December 26, 2010 - January 1, 2011



December 28







January 1






There are nothing but great releases this week! I want to read pretty much all of them. I'll try to read and review Fallen Angel and Once in a Full Moon before their release date, or at least sometime this week! Things have been so crazy with finals and Christmas that I haven't had much reading time, but things will hopefully be calmer now!

What new release are you most excited for this week?


Click the hyperlinked titles to purchase or preorder.

4 comments:

elodie2310 said...

I can't wait to read them all !!! They seem great !!!

Lindsi said...

I am really excited about Bloody Valentine and the Water Wars :)

I'm anxious to see how the Blue Bloods series pans out, and the synopsis of the Water Wars is intriguing!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I really need to start reading The Blue Bloods series! All the covers are so eye-catchy!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Ohhh, these are some great sounding books!

I'm looking forward to Soul Hunt by Margaret Rondald and Tempest Legacy by Nicole Peeler. Okay so Nicoles book isn't due out until January 3rd, but I saw it already on the shelf and picked up my copy. ;)

Hope you enjoy any books you get.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails