Saturday, December 11, 2010

In My Mailbox: December 6 - 12, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


Review:

Thanks to NetGalley!








Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison





























Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan











Bought:

Most of these were free or on sale as ebooks.



















Merlin's Harp by Anne Crompton





























Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead





























Haven by Justin Kemppainen

























I'm really excited for all the NetGalley reads! I've also been wanting to read Glimpse for quite a while, so I was excited when I saw it on sale. Succubus Blues also came higly recommended, so I'll be very interested to see how it is! The rest I mostly stumbled upon and thought they sounded interesting. I have already read Anne of Green Gables, but I thought it would be nice to have an ebook copy of it.

What's in your mailbox this week?


Click the hyperlinked titles to preorder or purchase.

16 comments:

Lindsi said...

Wowsers! You got a lot this week! Here Lies Bridget sounds interesting... I can't wait to see what you think!

I need a Nook! Lol I think I might get one for Christmas :)

elodie2310 said...

You've received a lot of books this week ... I also have Succubus blues but I haven't read it yet !
Happy reading ! Here's my IMM if you'd like to take a look at it : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com

Lisa_sps said...

Great books! I love Netgalley! Her Lies Bridgit looks kind of funny (even though there's a dead girl in the cover).
Happy Readings

The Slowest Bookworm said...

I have Haven for my Kindle. It sounds really good. I haven't heard of any of your other books, which is good as it means I have some fab reviews to read in the coming weeks and more to add to my wishlist no doubt. Enjoy your week.

Best wishes.

Christi said...

Great haul this week! I have Here Lies Bridget on my nook from NetGalley, as well, hoping to get to it soon!
Here's my IMM, if you're interested: http://christitheteenlibrarian.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-my-mailbox-12.html
Have a great week!

Kathy Martin said...

I liked Succubus Blues and hope you do too. Cinderella: Ninja Warrior got me. I have to find that book! My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Jessica Lawlor said...

I love the cover of STUCK IN THE MIDDLE! Looks super cute.

Hope you have a fab week!

Here's what's in my mailbox!

Small Review said...

Great books this week! I'm looking forward to your review of Here Lies Bridget. I'm also curious about your thoughts on Cinderella Ninja Warrior and Merlin's Harp.

I love Phantom of the Opera! I hope you like it. :)

My IMM

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Happy reading!

If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
Gabrielle Carolina

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Wow, thanks for putting these books on my radar! I haven't heard of them before!

Have a look what I got this week! Happy reading!

Lori said...

You did well, especially with the ebooks. I hope that you enjoy them. Happy Reading. Check out what I gotIn My Mailbox.

BLHmistress said...

Reaper and Succubus Blues sound so so good.Can't wait for your reviews

In My Mailbox

Zakiya LadyWings said...

I am a new follower. I love your blog! It's really pretty! :D Hope you enjoy your books!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya - My IMM is here

SusanKMann said...

What a great lot of books. Enjoy. Thanks for hopping over, just hopping back to say hope you had a great weekend. x

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

You really have some amazing books there. I hope you enjoy them all. There are a few that I have on my want list and a few new ones here. :) Enjoy and have a great week!

Melissa said...

Here Lies Bridget looks really cool. I might just have to check it out on NetGalley myself!

Enjoy your new books.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails