Saturday, December 25, 2010

In My Mailbox: December 20 - 26, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


Review:



The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver

Thanks to Eileen at St. Martin's!

Coming February 1, 2011!







A World Without Heroes (Beyonders #1) by Brandon Mull

Thanks to Simon and Schuster!

Coming March 15, 2011!







The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton

Thanks to Lori!









Thanks to NetGalley and Carina Press!








The Mysterious Lady Law by Robert Appleton

Thanks to NetGalley and Carina Press!









Thanks to NetGalley and Carina Press!






Bought:





Heist Society by Ally Carter




















The Middle Passage by Julia Golding








Gift:















Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins








Barnes and Noble Gift Card





Eternal Flame by Alyson Noel (Exclusive short story download, thanks to Macmillan!)



Won:




Seers of Light by Jennifer DeLucy

Thanks to Shy @ The Bibliophile's Journal!






I'm so excited to finish the rest of The Hunger Games trilogy! I know exactly what I'm getting with the gift card ;-) I really need to read Linger by Maggie Stiefvater and I've been dying to read The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I hope you've all had a Merry Christmas! What's in your mailbox this week?


Click the hyperlinked titles to purchase or preorder.

5 comments:

Aylee said...

Great haul this week! Can't wait to hear what you think of the rest of The Hunger Games series.

*Andye* said...

Oh, I LOVED Heist Society!! I hope you love it, too!!

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hi Casey! Great books this week! I have to also get the rest of the Hunger Games Trilogy. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!=)

elodie2310 said...

WOW !!! You've got some great books !! I hope you'll enjoy them all !! Here's what I got : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oooo, great list of books here! I do hope you enjoy every one of them. :) They all sound great. Have a great week!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails