Monday, December 27, 2010

Affiliate Updates

I've decided to start a weekly feature in which I spread the word about exciting things going on over at my affiliates' websites! You may have noticed my "Affiliates" section over in the sidebar -- I definitely recommend checking out those wonderful sites.




Laura Kreitzer, author of the Timeless series and the upcoming Phantom Universe, has free Phantom Universe swag and an uncorrected review proof for anyone who is interested. Follow the links to sign up!






The Book Vixen is hosting four fabulous reading challenges in 2011! It's not too late to sign up! Follow the links below for details and to join the challenges!

Nicholas Sparks (There will be a prize. Details to come.)



Head over and check out these great events! If anyone else is interested in affiliating, email me!

Affiliates -- if there is something you would like me to include in next week's post, send it to me by Sunday night!

0 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails