Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trailer Thursday: The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (Fall Into Fantasy)










Alright, how creepy is the music in the first trailer? That's pretty impressive - I didn't know you could make a lullaby creepy! The second one tells you a lot more about the book though, and I feel like it really captures the feel of the book. The music and the images really made me feel like something was about the jump out and grab me! So suspenseful and eerie! I love the way it starts out like a fairy tale too - "Once upon a time...". And it IS a "faery" tale in a sense, just a very dark one - which is really so much more interesting, don't you think?

What do you think of the trailers? Do they make you want to read the book?




1 comments:

Aylee said...

That first one was very creepy, very well done. Definitely makes me want to read the book.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails