Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trailer Thursday: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (Fall Into Fantasy)







I love the music for this trailer! I feel like it really matches the fun and funky tone of the book! The whole "I'm normal...except I dated a faerie...and my best friend's a mermaid...okay, maybe I'm NOT so normal..." bit really cracks me up and I think it gives a good flavor for the book. I kind of missed the voice over aspect from trailers like Matched and Firelight because it brings them to life more, but overall I really enjoyed this trailer. I was definitely dancing to the music :-)

What do you think?

Enter to win your own copy of Paranormalcy in my Paranormalcy and Firelight Giveaway!


2 comments:

Aylee said...

I love it! Wouldn't it be an amazing job, making book trailers? I mean if I had the skills to do so, anyway. Which I most certainly don't, haha.

Literary said...

I've never been a fan of paranormal BUT...I'm willing to try reading this. Over the last week, I've been on your blog and you post great books.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails