Thursday, November 25, 2010

Trailer Thursday: The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa




How amazing is this trailer? It gives me chills. I usually don't like it when it's all typed out and there's no voice, but I feel like it really works for this trailer. The dramatic way the text appears, combined with the haunting, epic music really fits the tone of the books and makes me want to read them all over again! I'm currently reading The Iron Queen and the way this trailer tells its story makes me hold my breath in anticipation! Plus, the colors and effects are really pretty and eye-catching, aren't they? I give this trailer two thumbs up.

What do you think?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

6 comments:

CloveR said...

It's really good. I like it. Can't wait for Iron Queen to be released!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads said...

Very cool! I have yet to read any of the books in this series but have heard good things!

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Oh wow! I love that! I can't wait for them to be released in the UK.

danya said...

Have to agree, the music is epic and I like the animation effect of the flowery curlicues that appear (or whatever they are called LOL).

BLHmistress said...

Nice trailer, haven't read this series but do have it on my tbr list , might have to bump it up before feb.

Aylee said...

I really loved this. Haven't read the series yet but this trailer does a good job of making me really want to!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails