Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (Fall Into Fantasy)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Can you take off all your clothes?"

Okay weirdest thing ever - I just asked myself to take off all my clothes. It doesn't get much creepier. "Why on earth would I do that?"

"You asked me to be naked; I thought it was only fair."



For another great Paranormalcy Teaser Tuesday, head over to Literary Explorations!



Want to win Paranormalcy? Enter my Firelight & Paranormalcy Giveaway!

This teaser is a Fall Into Fantasy extra! Feel free to link up your own Paranormalcy teasers in the comments!



12 comments:

Ligeia. said...

I want to read it!
<3

Aylee said...

Very intriguing. What on earth is going on in this scene of the book?!

TheBookishSnob said...

Why Casey...why did you share this? Didn't you know that the minute I did I'd be frantically trying to figure out how I can read the book next ? ROFL I love this teaser and it's going to drive me nuts having to wait to read the book :)

You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

Miss Page-Turner said...

This is a teaser!I don't unterstand the conversation completely, but I will soon reading the book myself:)

Marg said...

Good teaser, and GORGEOUS cover!

My teaser is from Mr Rosenblum's List this week.

The Slowest Bookworm said...

I so want to read this soon! Great teaser!

Jo said...

Provocative teaser! I like it. :)

Alayne said...

Hmm very strange. Hahaha. Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Aisle B said...

Too funny... so the naked is closeness to nature for this paranormal delight.

Good choice :)

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1522608176/teaser-tuesday

shaunesay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shaunesay said...

I had posted the wrong link! Let's try that again!

I do want to read this one, it's on my wishlist already.

My teaser is here if you're interested in visiting!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh what a teaser! I have this book on my want list already, but I think now I need it. :) Thanks!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails