Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Matched by Ally Condie


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

But nothing happens. I stand and look at the screen, and, as the seconds go by, it is all I can do to stay still, all I can do to keep smiling.

Whispers start around me.

*This quote is from the ARC version and may be different in the finished copy.


Are you intrigued? What's your teaser for this week?

8 comments:

Aylee said...

Great teaser! Can't wait to read this.

elodie2310 said...

I can't wait to read Matched, I have to order it ... SOON !!!

GMR said...

Oh, oh...I remember that part! OOh...things are just getting started. (Lucked out in getting an ARC a few months back....it's a GREAT book...enjoy!) Happy reading....

Kristy said...

Great teaser! I really want to read this :)

I'm a new follower! Here's my teaser: By The Willow

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

This is the second TT I've read today for Matched and it makes me even more excited to read it!

BLHmistress said...

Thinking adding this to my tbr list sounds great .

My Teaser Tuesday

Elysium said...

Great teaser! I've heard so many good things about this book.

Novroz said...

Great teaser!! i also like the cover

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails