Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered.

Grimalkin leaped up beside me. "Remember, human, he has been in Faery for a very long time. Also, until just recently, he was a musical instrument, which was probably fairly traumatic."

This quote is from the ARC and may be different in the finished copy.


This made me laugh so hard - I reread it several times. I love that cat :-)

What's your teaser this week?

13 comments:

danya said...

LOL that is an awesome quote! Now I want to know exactly what's going on here...

Aylee said...

Um, what? LOL! This definitely got my attention!

TheBookishSnob said...

Now THAT is intriguing!! I want to go open my copy up now and forgo sleep LOL

You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

Jennifer said...

Hmmm, yes that does sound as though it would be traumatic? Confusing? This is the second teaser for this book, I need to look into it. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-the-distant-hours.html

Reading Lassie said...

Aside from Ash, Grimalkin is also my favorite character in this series. Great pick of lines!

Kai @ Amaterasureads said...

I so love Grim! He's probably the most awesome cat I've read about! And I'm reading the Iron Queen too, loving it so far. Can't wait what you think of the book!

I have a different teaser for this book up in my blog here

iwriteinbooks said...

Everything I've heard about or from this book has me sitting on the edge of my seat. Must have it! Enjoy!

Marg said...

I just borrowed the first book in this series from the library. I am looking forward to reading it!

Lady Q said...

That is funny! I love this series. I just got this one from NetGalley and hope to read it next week. Here's my Teaser from Firelight. And I've got a big giveaway, too!

BlackEyedDog said...

*lol* Great teaser^^
thx for sharing =)

here's my teaser: http://semicrazed.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-8.html

xoxo

Aimee said...

I have been looking into these books and the more I read the more I think I really need to get my hands on them! Great teaser!

My teaser is from Torment

Literary said...

Nice! LOVE your blog!

mlisame said...

Very nice teaser! I have yet to read this series - definitely on my TRB list.

My teaser is from Nightshade at Pineapples & Pyjamas

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails