Saturday, November 20, 2010

In My Mailbox: November 14 - 21, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


For Review:


A huge thank you to Melissa at HarperCollins!!



Won:

Thanks to Nikki at Wicked Awesome Books!





Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick




















Generation Dead by Daniel Waters


















Library:





The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff








I was so excited to come home to all these awesome HarperCollins books! I've been dying to read Unearthly, Entwined, and Fallen Angel especially! I'm also very intrigued by the premise of The Tear Collector! A vampire who drinks tears instead of blood? It could be a very interesting statement, I think. Teeth sounds like an amazing anthology too! It has stories by authors like Cassandra Clare and Melissa Marr and Neil Gaiman! So awesome! I'm currently reading The Replacement and am loving it! I'll be reviewing it next week! So many great books this week - I'm so excited!

What's in your mailbox?


Click the hyperlinked titles to purchase or preorder.

19 comments:

Marie said...

Wow! Awesome new reads, now that's total Harper love! I just finished "Fallen Angel". It was... eh. I'm still letting it all settle down before I write a review lol.

Happy reading!

Missie said...

WOW! You won so many great books! I'm so happy for you, and a little jelly. ;)

I hope you enjoy your books for review.

Happy Reading.

Tara said...

What a great group of books! I can't wait to read Unearthly and Entwined. Can't wait to read your reviews!

Trisha Wolfe said...

What a haul! I've heard of Fallen Angel, just marked it as to-read, can't wait to see what you think of it. Dying to get my hands on Unearthly!

Corrine said...

You had a great week!! I hope you enjoy all of the books you received. They are all on my wishlist. Happy reading! :)

vampgirlx90 said...

so beyond jealous you snagged unearthly! i'm so freakin' excited to get my hands on that title when it comes out.

♫♥LovLivLife Reviews♥♫ said...

Whoa.... you made out like a bandit this week! Book for review and won are awesome. All very note worthy!!

=) Enjoy! I know I would!

Here is my IMM:
http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox-37-aloha.html

Lori said...

You had an excellent week!!! I'm so jealous over Tempestuous!! I can't wait to hear what you think of them!!

Lindsi said...

I haven't read ANY of these books! I need to make more time for my book pile that never stops growing :)

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh wow, fabulous books as always! Unearthly was a really good read:) I would love to read Fallen Angel and Entwined,too. Enjoy them:)
Here is my Mailbox

Aisle B said...

You're on a lucky streak and keeping my fingers cross that it will continue FOREVER for you :)

Enjoy the reads.
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1633596756/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

TheBookishSnob said...

Spectacular mailbox this week Casey! Hope you have loads of fun in your reading :) Here's my mailbox this week

Emma Michaels said...

Yeay! This is my first week of IMM!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.blogspot.com

nikkibrandyberry said...

I need to read Unearthly, looks FAB! Happy reading week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2010/11/20/in-my-mailbox-kinda-8/

Jessica Lawlor said...

I've never really read any fantasy type books like the ones you have here. I wonder if I'd like them! Do you know of a good one that I could start with to figure out what I think?

Kate said...

Great books this week! Yeah, I couldn't resist getting a few things from B&N. Now I'm good until after x-mas...hopefully.

danya said...

Oooooh you are so so lucky to have gotten an ARC of Entwined! *is jealous* Also I don't know too much about the premise but the cover of Fallen Angel is really pretty.

♫♥LovLivLife Reviews♥♫ said...

Absolutely lovely books up for review!!=)

Small Review said...

Great books! I think I want to read all of them. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails