Saturday, November 6, 2010

In My Mailbox: November 1 - 7, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



For Review


Love You to Death: The Unofficial Companion to the Vampire Diaries by Crissy Calhoun

Thanks to Sarah at ECW Press!

Taking devoted fans deep into the heart of Mystic Falls, the fictional setting of the CW hit series The Vampire Diaries, this guide will satisfy the curiosity of the series’ many loyal viewers. Garnering huge ratings for the network week after week, The Vampire Diaries’ mix of horror, romance, drama, and self-aware humor has won it a growing and devoted fan base in its very first season. A complete episode guide and biographical portraits of the cast and veteran writer/producer Kevin Williamson, whose credits include and the Scream movies, make this an essential resource for fans. The story behind the creation of the show, information about the bestselling book series by L. J. Smith that first introduced Elena and the Salvatore brothers, and the rich veins of history and mythology that run through the scripts are explored in this essential companion to this new audience favorite.



Bought


The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

A Prodigal Son

A Dangerous Love

A Deadly Secret

Grace Divine—daughter of the local pastor—always knew something terrible happened the night Daniel Kalbi disappeared and her brother Jude came home covered in his own blood.

Now that Daniel's returned, Grace must choose between her growing attraction to him and her loyalty to her brother.

As Grace gets closer to Daniel, she learns the truth about that mysterious night and how to save the ones she loves, but it might cost her the one thing she cherishes most: her soul.


I'm a huge fan of "The Vampire Diaries" (as my Twitter followers know), so I was really excited to check out the guide! I was also happy to see The Dark Divine ebook on sale on Barnes & Noble.com, since it's been on my list for a while!

What's in your mailbox this week?



Descriptions from Goodreads. Click the hyperlinked titles to purchase.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. The Dark Divine is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

AngelicNytmare said...

I want to read the darke it looks really good!

MiaandSofia said...

Great selection of books! They all look fab. I love vampire diaries... Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox and don't forget to enter the giveaway

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

nikkibrandyberry said...

Great books! I need to look them up and add them to my ever-growing list of want to read books! Happy reading! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

TheBookishSnob said...

I've been so tempted to by to the TV series covers for Vampire Diaries but in all honestly I don't think I'd get much reading done because I'd be took busy sighing over Ian Somerhalder LOL Happy reading
Here's my mailbox for this week

Miss Page-Turner said...

Hey I love The Vampire Diaries:) Am curious what's in the companion about it...
The Dark Divine, on my radar for a few days now, great choice:)
Have fun with your new books and a nice Sunday:)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Looks like a great Vampire Diaries companion there. :) We've been watching the show here, but haven't read the books yet. :) Hope you're having a great week!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails