Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Into Fantasy: Personal Demons Playlist





Lisa Desrochers kindly gave me permission to post her Personal Demons playlist as part of Fall Into Fantasy! I think it is especially appropriate for this book since music comes up frequently during the story, and one aspect I really loved about the book was the references to contemporary musicians - it really gave it a modern feel. You can see Lisa's original post explaining some of the songs. I added the one song that Lisa mentions in the post (Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback) that wasn't in the music player so that you can get the full effect. Enjoy!




1 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I always get a kick out of playlists for books. This is a fabulous list! Thank you for sharing this. :) Great songs.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails