Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall Into Fantasy Final Flashback



Sadly, Fall Into Fantasy has drawn to a close. I want to thank all the authors, bloggers and readers who made this event a success! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!




In case you missed anything, here is the final calendar of links.

There will be a return to Fall Into Fantasy soon when several bloggers host a Kiersten White Interview Scavenger Hunt! Keep any eye out!

Thanks again to everyone who participated! Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Aylee said...

Woah, site looks different! I like it!
And I loved the Fall Into Fantasy feature!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thanks Aylee! I thought it was time for some brighter colors =) I'm really glad you enjoyed the event!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails