Friday, November 5, 2010

Cover Art Revealed: Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer








Betrayal, loss, pain, fear. How many trials can love endure and still survive?












How gorgeous is this cover? We couldn't expect anything less from the same source that brought us the awesomeness that is the Nightshade cover. I think this really captures the earthy and wolfy vibe of the books, and the green goes so well with Calla's golden eyes! Her hair is pulled back tight like she's ready to kick some butt if necessary too, which is a nice contrast to the flowy, flirty locks from the first book. Plus, they kept the blood drip off the dagger-like "F" in the title. I cannot WAIT for this book! Coming July 12, 2011!

Check out Andrea Cremer's post on the newly revealed cover!

10 comments:

Library Gal said...

Can not wait for this book, and the cover is amazing!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads said...

This series looks amazing! I love the covers and at least I have lots of time left to read Nightshade before Wolfsbane comes out!

Raíla said...

So, so pretty! But first I need to read Nightshade. :)

Morgan said...

I love this cover even more than Nightshade, and I thought that one was GORGEOUS!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I'm so excited to read this one and even more excited to see how gorgeous it is for the finished copy :D

Aylee said...

Can't decide which one I like better - Nightshade or Wolfsbane. They're both so purdy!

Natalie (Mindful Musings) said...

So pretty! I haven't read Nightshade yet, but I have a copy on my shelf. I can't wait to read it! I think I like the second cover better than the first one though!

AngelicNytmare said...

Oh it's beautiful. I like this one better. Maybe because I like green better then the purple. I'm actually reading Nightshade right now. I'm halfway through and loving it. :)

The Slowest Bookworm said...

It is beautiful, but Nightshade is still my favourite I think. I'm still trying to get a copy of Nightshade. It's out of stock everywhere I try. Grr

baddict17 said...

Gorgeous but I don't think anything can live up to Nightshade :-)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails