Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Book News Update: An Iron Fey Announcement



So while we're all anxiously waiting for The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa to hit NetGalley (PS - that will be happening TOMORROW! OMGOMGOMG!), Julie announced yesterday a secret project that's been whispered about for a while now.

Here's what Julie said on her blog:

I've been keeping this a secret for months, and I finally get to announce it.

So, here it is, the big SEKRIT PROJECT:


Iron Fey #4

THE IRON KNIGHT:

Ash's story.


Coming soon from Harlequin TEEN.

And that's all I'm going to say for now.

:)


Upon reading this, I had a complete fangirl moment and everyone in the room looked at me like I was crazy, but that's okay. I'm Team Puck all the way, but Ash won some major points in The Iron Daughter and I LOVE reading another character's point-of-view in any series that I love (and I love The Iron Fey. Love.) so I'm jumping up and down with glee over this one :-) Now if only Julie would write Puck's POV...it seems only fair *hint hint* *nudge nudge*

What do you think? Are you excited for The Iron Knight? Team Ash or Team Puck?

4 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I am also a Puck fan, but I'm not anti-Ash by any means, so that 4th book definitely sounds interesting!! However, for now I cannot WAIT for The Iron Queen to be up on NetGalley. I was thrilled when I saw that news on Twitter. =)

Larissa {Larissa's Bookish Life} said...

I freaked out when I saw that too, but I am confused!

I am Team Ash all the way, though I do like Puck =D

Does that mean that she doesn't stay with Ash?? =///

I hope not!

Larissa
Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Ashley - Me too! I've been stalking their site for a month!

Larissa - I thought it was his pre-Megan story or the same story from his point of view? I didn't think about it being post-Megan and no-Megan...hmmmm.

Casey said...

That is beyond exciting! I'm definitely an Ash fan!!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails