Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trailer Thursday: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (Fall Into Fantasy)




My thoughts: I love the tone of this trailer! The music and the mystery - they're so appropriate! The amorphous figures unfolding in the purple of the background are a really cool effect too (I especially love the wolf). I feel like you don't really get a sense of the storyline though - but I guess that's how book trailers work? You read the synopsis, then the trailer is supposed to catch your attention and make you curious? It certainly succeeds in doing that! I've already read the book and I still get a heightened sense of intrigue lol.

What do you guys think of the trailer?


Don't miss all the posts featuring Nightshade and Andrea Cremer in the Fall Into Fantasy event!


1 comments:

Keri said...

I love the trailer. So purplicious! So visually enticing. It really gives the potential reader a good taste of what the book is like without giving too much away. I'm eagerly anticipating my copy arriving in the mail!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails