Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nightshade: Who Will You Choose? (Fall Into Fantasy)


I was on the hunt (pardon the pun) for a Nightshade button the other day and couldn't find one, so I thought I would try my hand at making some for Fall Into Fantasy. Let me know what you think, and feel free to grab a Team button below and display it on your blog! Please let me know in the comments if you grab one! They both link to Andrea Cremer's website. Personally, I'm Team Shay. Who will you choose?


Nightshade




Nightshade




What do you think?


*These are in no way endorsed by Andrea Cremer. I just wanted a way to show my Team pride.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Team Shay all the way!!!!

Life After Jane said...

I don't know!!! I'm so torn. They're both good choices...just mean different lives. I want both :)

Lexie said...

TEAM REN ALL THE WAY. Sorry Shay you piss me off.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Wooo! Team Shay!!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I have not read the book yet, but those buttons look really neat! Oh, I have it on the list, but haven't got to it yet. :) But some day I hope to.

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

@Lexie I COMPLETELY AGREE :)

TEAMREN allll the way!

Caroline said...

I've been looking for a button for team shay everywhere. I love these ones. :)

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thanks Caroline! I get so excited when I see them on someone's site =)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails