Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Release Roundup: October 24 - 30, 2010



October 25






Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft







October 26
















Ghost Town (Morganville Vampires #9) by Rachel Caine




















Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan






October 28














A lot of series installments are coming out this week. I personally haven't read The Morganville Vampires or Blue Bloods, but I really want to try Melissa de la Cruz because I've heard great things. I also think Dash and Lily's Book of Dares sounds like a really fun and sweet read! Isn't the cover for Adios, Nirvana awesome? I looove Nirvana, so this book has some major appeal :-)

What new release are you most excited for this week?


Click the hyperlinked titles to purchase or preorder.

1 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Thank you for the list here once again! Do you believe I have not read the Morganville series yet! I want to get to it, but have to find where to sneak it in with all the other books I want to read. :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails